Pattern Designer - freelance contract position
Nashville based brand, ABLE is seeking a project based patternmaker with expertise across multiple apparel categories, but with an emphasis in Denim. This position allows for flexibility as the candidate could work remotely from their office but would be required to attend fittings at the Nashville office 2-3x per season or as needed.
Roles + Responsibilities:
● Creation of denim patterns based on design sketches, specs or samples from proto sampling into production.
● Attends fittings at Nashville office, identifying fit solutions, and is responsible for updating and adjusting pattern based on comments.
● Adheres to deadlines and production schedules and provide quick turn around of comments.
● Skilled pattern marker with expertise in denim construction and fabrications.
● Proficient and has access to pattern software such as Lectra or Gerber.
● Excellent communication and project management skills.
● High level of organizational skills, including detail orientation and follow up.
● Creative, innovative problem solver with the ability to anticipate potential issues.
● Sew first muslin sample to send along with pattern to factory.
Competencies: Collaborative, Self-motivated, Organized, Time Management
E-mail email@example.com for more info and to apply.