Finnleys is a family-owned boutique located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Franklin. We offer a unique selection of clothing and accessories for women of all ages in a fun and energetic atmosphere. We are in search of sales associates that enjoy customer service, love fashion and are truly outgoing. Our stylists provide a personalized shopping experience for our guests.
A Stylist must excel in a fast pace work environment, have a passion for people, love customer service, open to learning new products, and find fulfillment in independent styling!
Our customers are the reason for our being and we want to guarantee them a unique and personalized experience!
- Conducts top quality customer service by providing customers with helpful, compassionate customer service.
- Provides customer service with 100% satisfaction
- Creates a positive experience by having fun, enjoying their time with customers, and creating professional relationships.
- Enjoys being customer's personal stylist with clothing, accessories, and more!
- Go the extra mile to drive sales/ cross sell products.
- Actively seeks out customers in store.
- Able to manage cash register.
General Store Upkeep:
- Restock merchandise as needed.
- Tag, steam, fold, hang, and prepare merchandise to be sold.
- Keep the store tidy and organized.
- Opening and closing procedures.
• Driven and motivated personality
• Excitement to be creative
• Effective communicator
• Ability to work as a positive and helpful team member
• Love for helping customers and others
• Enjoy having fun at work
• Styling/sales experience (Sr. Stylist only)
• The ability to charm, engage, and relate to customers
• An outgoing, personable, and friendly demeanor
• A strong work ethic
• Leadership skills
• The ability to remain professional while cultivating a high-energy, entertaining work environment
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.