Cavanagh Baker is seeking a Nashville pattern maker and seamstress to work closely with the brand’s founder at their Nashville atelier.
· Constructs one of a kind Women’s Collection gowns, capes, coats and separates to the pattern and/or draping specifications of designer.
· Provides expert finishing and tailoring of specialty garments for Celebrity and VIP clients
· Ensures the highest possible level of quality and standards in keeping with the Cavanagh Baker brand and image.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Experienced seamstress with pattern making, garment construction.
· Must be able to complete a garment from start to finish
· Excellent handwork skills including hand and machine sewing.
· Knowledge of fine fabrics, trims, knitting and weaving, embroidery and beading.
· Knowledge of industrial sewing machines
· Minimum of 3 years experience
· Attention to detail.
Please send your introduction, resume and availability for an initial conversation to email@example.com or give us a call at 615-679-0424.