Billy Reid, Inc. is a leading American luxury fashion brand that creates menswear and womenswear clothing and accessories with an emphasis in craftsmanship and heritage. Founded in 1998, Billy Reid, Inc. is headquartered in Florence, Alabama and operates twelve brick and mortar stores within the US. We are continually seeking motivated, talented, and dedicated individuals to fill key roles within its rapidly growing operations.
The Retail Sales Associate is focused on creating an outstanding customer experience by creating a positive, inviting and fun environment for the client. This includes developing enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales professionals that understand the client, product presentation, and shop standards.
- Ideal candidate must have a strong focus on driving sales, delivering refined customer service and demonstrate strong and organized clienteling skills
- Develop strategies and plans to achieve sales results through clienteling, superior customer service, store events, and community involvement
- Ensure a consistent, quality store experience for customers
- Ability to solve customer issues with outstanding service and diplomatic skills
- Think strategically and take ownership to drive the business to company standards
- Prioritize, plan, delegate, and adapt to business needs
- Motivate and support team members towards shop growth
- Maintain open lines of communication with the Store Director and team and participate in weekly Shop meetings
- Ensure that you are up to date on product knowledge, shop standards, policy and procedure updates and upcoming promotions and events
- Consistently implement the company visual presentation and merchandising standards
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience – retail or hospitality experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- A passion for motivating, leading, and influencing others
- Must be hands on and sales driven
Billy Reid, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer providing healthcare benefits, generous product discounts, and upward and dynamic professional growth opportunities. Submit all inquiries accompanied by a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.