Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time or part time basis. Students must be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. As an intern in Supply Chain & Operations, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure in: warehousing and fulfillment, global logistics, inventory management, and operations management. Students who intern will get the chance to obtain a global view of our Supply Chain.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating delivery of inbound containers
- Conducting cycle counts and updating inventory
- Researching best practices and other SCM trends for start ups
- Learn and assisting with order fulfillment process
- Analyze data and report metrics
- Assist with organizing inventory
- Complete an SCM related project from start to finish and present key findings to the Nisolo exec team
- Support Director of Finance & Operations in analyzing inventory levels
- Assist in developing production orders based on inventory and turn ratio analysis
At Nisolo we are looking for students who are humble, curious, and have a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and brave opponents on the ping pong table are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Willingness to receive academic credit for the internship
- High energy, friendly and people-focused personality
- Willingness to learn and continually improve
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please submit a response to the following questions:
- How did you hear about Nisolo?
- Why do you want to intern with Nisolo?
- What are the top three things you want to learn in your internship, and why?