Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- You are highly motivated, self-managed, and are able to think strategically and independently.
- You display strong interpersonal and communication skills. Interacting with people both online and face-to-face comes naturally to you.
- You are motivated at least in part by a commitment to social impact in your daily work.
- You love all things fashion and design and routinely keep up with trends.
- Going down Instagram rabbit holes might be something you’re guilty of from time to time.
- You are crazy attentive to detail and can also manage multiple projects on a tight deadline.
- You are an exceptionally organized self-starter who can prioritize well in a high growth, “hands off” environment.
- You're not risk averse or afraid of failure. No task is too big or too small for you to tackle with a positive attitude.
- You are analytical and are able to use data to make informed, strategic decisions. Excel spreadsheets are your friends.
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly to change.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, seeing every challenge as an opportunity to learn.
- You’re humble, hungry, and smart (in that order). You know what you’re good at while still continually striving to improve and grow in all areas.
- You’re a great team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams within a small and growing organization.
- You’re not afraid to have a little fun every now and then.
Project & Relationship Management:
- Lead blogger research and outreach to digital publishers. Coordinate product gifting and placement logistics.
- Research and manage social media and celebrity influencers including contracts, terms, product samples, and assets.
- Coordinate community engagement projects and events, including outreach to local brands, food/beverage sponsors, and day-of event operations.
- Communicate partnership updates thoroughly and consistently with internal team to align with sales, marketing, customer experience, and fulfillment departments
- Research and connect with digital platforms and media partners for purposes of paid editorial and write-up opportunities.
- Ideate and prep for co-branded design opportunities and product/event collaborations.
- Act as liaison between internal finance team and external brands for timely invoicing and payment systems.
- Pursue cross functional relationships with outside partners to ensure mutually-beneficial collaboration.
- Update and track analytical data from ongoing campaigns, sales events, and ads to shape strategy and prioritization for future projects.
- Field relevant interviews, calls, and emails from press and relevant partners.
Support Brand Partnerships Manager in the following areas:
- 3rd-Party Platform sales and management and research of new potential partners. Execute logistics of online sales events with existing 3rd-party sites through management of inventory levels, shareable creative assets, and revenue data tracking and reporting.
- Paid Marketing across social media channels and paid editorial campaigns with digital media platforms that align with merchandising goals and product release plans.
- PR efforts in liaison role to external PR firm. Working closely with the marketing department to make sure that the PR firm has all necessary deliverables (assets, samples, copy, links, etc.) to meet editorial deadlines, and create and update KPI analytics to track the progress of the firm over time
- Collaborative and multi-branded e-mail/customer acquisition campaigns through use of sweeps, experiential trips, and other relevant strategies. Clearly share details and manage logistics of moving parts to ensure smooth brand experience for all participating partners and customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience working in an ad agency, social media agency, PR firm, or experience representing brands and managing relationships.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of experience in marketing, public relations, communications or related field.
- Demonstrable social networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-versed/has an understanding of social media and influencer marketing.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Able to work in a fluid, fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Able to maintain high standard of confidentiality and professionalism.
- In-depth analytics software knowledge and usage preferred.
- Understanding of sustainable fashion, ethical fashion, and/or social enterprise preferred.
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted. Estimated start date: Q2 2017
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a PDF of your official top 5 results to the Strengthfinders 2.0 survey and a single PDF document containing a brief cover letter, answers to the below questions, and an updated résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Applicant for Partnerships and Customer Acquisition Coordinator [Applicant’s Name].”
- What are the 3-5 keys to success for you in the role of Partnerships and Customer Acquisition Coordinator at Nisolo? How do these keys to success tie in to your strengths and experience?
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- Nisolo recently released the Men’s Luca Chukka Boot. Write an introductory pitch e-mail for a real potential online retailer, brand partner, and influencer, creating a win-win, convincing each of them to push the style to their audience. Ensure that the potential partners are a good fit for the brand and that the new design is a fit for their personal style.
Your department has a goal of creating a campaign/initiative to drive 200k quality unique users to the website over the next quarter with a 1% conversion rate, acquiring 2,000 new customers. Write an idea for a campaign that could contribute to gaining these new customers. Be sure to consider an on-brand theme, timeline, other potential brands involved, a call to action, and incentive(s) for these unique users.