Christina Kober Designs is seeking a PR & Marketing Coordinator to execute and organize day-to-day marketing efforts for Christina Kober Designs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who uses both sides of the brain, is exacting, organized, and can quickly and precisely execute marketing initiatives. You are a creative problem solver and think outside the box. You can think big picture down to a granular level understanding how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. You have a sense of humor and enjoy being a part of a fast-paced company where you may need to pivot often.
This is a comprehensive marketing position, creating content for marketing and public relations strategies as well as developing tactical and strategic initiatives focused on targeting, acquiring and serving retail and wholesale customers. This includes working closely with the CEO and other members of the CKD team to propel Christina Kober Designs into untapped areas of growth and expansion.
- Create a detailed strategic marketing plan by working closely with the CEO.
- Manage & implement marketing plan including email marketing, content marketing, SEO, social media marketing and advertising.
- Develop & implement a media relations strategy by researching media opportunities, writing pitches, emailing and calling press, bloggers and influencers to grow current and build new relationships.
- Create cohesive marketing & PR content over all Christina Kober Designs platforms, including but not limited to: website, blog, social media, email campaigns, PR outreach, advertising, and physical marketing materials.
- Develop our marketing funnels, by optimizing each step.
- Help develop new product strategies & potential expansion into other marketing streams.
- Oversee metrics and tracking providing reports and analytics to the CEO.
skills & abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience writing a blog and/or email marketing a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and check list driven.
- Creative, outside the box thinking.
- A team player who is excited and committed working in a small business.
- Strong integrator and implementation skills.
- Loves jewelry & fashion
software & technology
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Word/Excel or Google Docs/Sheets, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and able to learn new software and programs quickly.
- HTML skills preferred.
- Graphic design proficient and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
This is a full-time position. Compensation depends on experience and skill set. We believe in hiring the right people to join our team.
Apply here: http://www.christinakober.com/pr-marketing-coordinator-application/