Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time or part time basis. Students must be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. As an intern in Marketing, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure in: brand awareness, e-commerce, fashion trends, and photoshop. Students who intern in Marketing will get the chance to obtain an enterprise view of the organization.
Responsibilities may include:
- Able to systemize, organize and demonstrat the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Show attention to detail - able to spot cohesiveness and inconsistencies.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Generate quality content to help build brand awareness through different channels including:
- Email newsletter campaign
- Help drive e-commerce conversions
- Monitor traffic and content engagement
- Search for trends that align with marketing themes
- A plus: knows how to use Photoshop for light photo editing
At Nisolo we are looking for students who are humble, curious, and have a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and brave opponents on the ping pong table are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Willingness to receive academic credit for the internship
- High energy, friendly and people-focused personality
- Willingness to learn and continually improve
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 23rd and makesure to specify either Summer or Fall are you expecting to intern with us. Additionally, please submit a response to the following questions:
- How did you hear about Nisolo?
- Why do you want to intern with Nisolo?
- What are the top three things you want to learn in your internship, and why?