Customer Experience Intern
Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
Nisolo is seeking Customer Service interns to work with our Customer Experience Manager in Nashville, TN. We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time (20-30 hours per week) or part time (12-20 hours per week) basis and range from two months to a year. Internships are unpaid but eligible for course credit, to the extent accepted by your College or University.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of Customer FAQs for the website
- Working with Social Media Marketing intern to engage with, and be responsive to, customers on social media.
- Collecting and analyzing data to decrease the cost associated with returns and exchanges
- Researching new ways to communicate effectively with our customers
We seek individuals with excellent business and interpersonal skills, humility, curiosity, and a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and brave opponents on the ping pong table are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's program
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage. High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Excel preferred
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 23rd and makesure to specify either Summer or Fall are you expecting to intern with us. Additionally, please submit a response to the following questions:
- How did you hear about Nisolo?
- Why do you want to intern with Nisolo?
- What are the top three things you want to learn in your internship, and why?