Brand Partnerships Internship
Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time or part time basis. Students must be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. As Brand Partnership intern in the you will have the opportunity to gain exposure in: brand partnerships, 3rd-party ecommerce, digital and print advertising, e-mail acquisition campaigns, affiliate programing, and industry benchmark research.
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching fashion e-commerce benchmarks & assisting with brand and site outreach
- Updating data and tracking progress to goals & prepping products and materials for special partner orders
- Brainstorming relationship-building opportunities for existing brand and site partners
- Executing on e-mail acquisition campaigns and giveaways & assisting with 3rd-party sales events
- Organizing contact sheets of current and potential connections for sales partnerships
- Completing a Sales related project from start to finish and present key findings to the department and Nisolo exec team members
- Maintaining clear and updated internal communication systems and SOPs
At Nisolo we are looking for students who are humble, curious, and have a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and brave opponents on the ping pong table are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Willingness to receive academic credit for the internship
- High energy, friendly and people-focused personality
- Willingness to learn and continually improve
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 23rd and makesure to specify either Summer or Fall are you expecting to intern with us. Additionally, please submit a response to the following questions:
- How did you hear about Nisolo?
- Why do you want to intern with Nisolo?
- What are the top three things you want to learn in your internship, and why?