With summer here, it’s time to start seriously thinking about how you’re going to take advantage of selling during the holiday season. Not quite sure where to start?
That’s why we’re holding the “How to: Up Your Holiday Marketing Game” NFA Workshop on August 17th from 2 to 6 pm.
In this interactive workshop we’ll cover:
- Marketing channels to consider
- Goal setting around the holidays
- Using analytics to drive your decisions
- Selecting the best offers for your business
- Digital marketing tactics
- Website conversion
You’ll learn from and interact with our facilitators throughout the entire workshop:
- Emily Sandberg Gold // Emily is the founder and CEO of Twice Social, a digital publishing and social media agency. She has a deep knowledge of the fashion industry thanks to her successful modeling career, where she became internationally known for her appearances as the face of Clinique, Donna Karan, Versace, Fendi, and The Gap. Following a successful modeling career, Gold became the first model to segue into the tech industry by launching Twice Social.
- Kate Johnson // Kate is the Senior Director of Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Social at Axe Wellness, Tennessee’s fastest growing startup in 2015. She is also experienced in strategic planning, brand development, content strategy and mobile app development through roles at Express and Alice + Olivia.
- Paul Hickey // Paul has created and grown businesses via digital strategy and internet marketing for more than 10 years. His sweet spot is using analytics to design and build websites and grow the audience and revenue of businesses via SEO/Blogging, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Social Media Content Marketing and Email Marketing. The part that he’s most passionate about is quantifying next marketing actions based on real data.
- Van Tucker // Since 2013, Van has led Nashville's fashion industry through the organizational process through a collaborative, organic approach, working with over 150 fashion brands and advisors. She was a co-founder of Avenue Bank as Chief Creative Officer until 2008, responsible for the development of the brand, and the entertainment industry focus. Daily, she translates calls upon her 30 years of business experience to teach creative entrepreneurs how to better run their businesses.
This will be an interactive workshop. We’ll provide time for you to think through these different areas individually, with partners, and in the broader group with the facilitators’ guidance.