Are you a student in Nashville interested in working in the fashion industry, but not sure where to start? This event is meant for you. You will learn ways in which you can get involved in Nashville's fashion scene in order to launch your career.
At this event, you will:
- Learn about Nashville's fashion industry and the many roles you could play in it
- Hear from one of Nashville's most successful designers, Cavanagh Baker
- Get an inside look into the crucial role that photography plays in fashion
- Network with peers also interested in entering the fashion industry
- Learn about the Nashville Fashion Alliance (NFA) and our Student Alliance
Parking: After entering campus through the gate, take a right at the top and follow the road to the back of campus for parking. You will enter in the student entrance around back.